You guys are a riot and I know God is laughing. .hell He made the duckbill
platypus...now thats funny.  We had on business client install a ptp from
his business to his friends house.  They went from 6 users to 15....it
showed up on cpe dhcp list and speeds slowed down.  I throttled them to
1mbps after two calls from us.   He called to complain. .then threatened to
cancel. We fired him and shut down LAN port.  He called me a few choice
words...oh well...next...I should have asked if I could use his wife for a
few days....

Jaime Solorza