The new pope seems cool, chalk one up for the Jesuits.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:02 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Scary Letter

It was a joke...I have nothing against any religion....believe me faith has
gotten me through all kinds of issues.   I believe but have questions. ..blame
it on my Jesuit education in critical thinking and life.    Still pretty
Catholic but sometimes I waver....so hope I didnt ruffle any feathers.   Still
explain my two hard right good friends who carry a bible in one hand and gun in
the other.   Somehow the message of love thy neighbor gets lost in their
position.

Jaime Solorza