I agree. I think it removes any uncertainty and doubt about who's responsible for it. I also have reservations about having management access to a router that doesn't belong to me.

On 5/31/2015 10:33 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Don’t sell routers, lease them with support.
*From:* Lewis Bergman <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2015 9:11 PM
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Customer owned wireless routers

Jab charges I think

On May 31, 2015 8:20 PM, "Keefe John" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    If they buy your router how much do you support it?  Is that
    support free?

    On 5/31/2015 6:09 PM, Rory Conaway wrote:

    Our support ends at the cable that plugs into the router.  If we
    see the connection be made.  We are done and we suggest they buy
    ours.  Considering that 80% of the customers have our routers,
    it’s worked pretty well.  Based on the fact consumer routers have
    gone up in price, it’s created a profit point for us.

    Rory

    *From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
    *Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:46 AM
    *To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Customer owned wireless routers

    We don't support their stove like we don't support their wireless
    router.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

    On May 31, 2015 2:14 PM, <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Do any of you guys have policies for customer owned wireless
    routers if they dont get wireless routers from you?

    If you do whats your policy for this?

    Tim



Reply via email to