The public IPs are not on a VLAN. The subnet is 108.165.x.0/24. 

I currently have eth1-eth7 bridged. Bridge1 is where I have the public IPs. 
Bridge1 VLAN 100 is the private IPs of 192.168.100.0/24. I don't use the SFP+ 
ports yet. Eth8 is the internet port. It has an IP address of 108.165.x.246/30. 
I currently have this confit on an UBNT edgerouter and it works flawlessly 
other than the random panics of the OS. The local public subnet is routed.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield

> On Jun 9, 2015, at 8:29 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Are the public IPs on the VLAN 100 interface?
> 
> Need some configuration here.  What are the device's IPs/subnets?  What is 
> the Mikrotik's LAN/vlan100 IP/subnet?  What about WAN?  Is the local "LAN" 
> public subnet routed to the rest of the world?
> 
> 
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> 
>> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Brett A Mansfield 
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I am fairly new to Mikrotik and I cannot get it to do what I want.  I have 
>> the CCR1036-8G-2S+.  I have one VLAN using private IPs.  It’s VLAN 100.  I 
>> also have a /24 subnet of public IPs.  I have NAT setup for the VLAN because 
>> it does need internet access.  I have no NAT on the untagged VLAN of public 
>> IPs.  I can access the net using VLAN 100, but not the public IPs.  Anyone 
>> else run into this or have any ideas or thoughts?
>> 
>> I’ve tried both Static and Dynamic IPs.  I have NOT tried to removing the 
>> VLAN 100 yet.  I will give that a shot later today.  I do not have any kind 
>> of firewall on here just yet.
>> 
>> Thank you,
>> Brett A Mansfield
>> Silver Lake Internet, LLC
> 

Reply via email to