IME Gmail would catch it as spam.  All of them mass messages have been
caught in the last 6 months.  I've gone through my spam box to find them
and marked them as not spam, but have not seen it change the results.

Your target market is here, right?  Why not just a bunch of neat pictures
with applications.  I'm sure there are some other WISPs that have used your
products that I have never thought of.  If there is another place for me to
use an MTOW, I'd have to buy more.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343