I am going to try some of those.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:26 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Guerilla Marketing

There is an organization we belong to for our Two Way business named USMSS.
Maybe it would be a place to advertise in a targeted way.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  The core of the target market is here, but I have a bunch of new stuff that
the cell phone companies could use.  As well as traffic cams, GPS antennas etc
etc.  I have a bunch of new tower steel stuff.

  Just hate to spend postage if spam is still somehow viable.