768 kiloBYTES per second sounds fine to me.

On 10/1/2015 6:35 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
Yep, this comment on the Business insider article is a good example:

"You want to hear a true nightmare. I pay $47 for 768Kps (Yes that's kilobytes per second) through ATT for "DSL light". It is literally the only carrier here where I live and they know it. When I called to get it lower, they just threatened with the fact that if I quit their service I may never get it back because there is a waiting list for my port. It is extortion and theft at it's finest. The best part is that I was with ATT when I lived in ATL and I paid $30 a month for 24MPS U-Verse. I am fumed but I have no option and they know it."

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    Yep, everyone in the media knows bandwidth costs just pennies, and
    ISPs have no other costs, so you are obviously just taking
    advantage of the fact you have no competition to gouge your
    customers and make obscene profits.
    *From:* Mathew Howard <mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, October 01, 2015 4:45 PM
    *To:* af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Any of you guys service this guy in the news?
    Yeah... I'm kind of surprised he didn't say anything about us. We
    should have 25/3 service available less than a mile from him -
    except unlike Charter and Frontier, he's too close to town. of
    course he probably wouldn't be too pleased with the price for that
    service ;)
    On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:40 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm