For my customers that want me to sell them or manage their solution I charge an
extra $25 install fee and $5/mo. I use edgerouters as the router and an airport
express in bridge mode for the wireless. I can throw on as many of the airports
as needed to get the job done for an extra fee.

It works really well. I haven't had any customer complaint with it. They don't
have to power cycle anything ever either.

I buy the airport express in bulk refurbished direct from Apple. If they don't
have them refurbished I just buy new, but that hasn't happened yet.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield