Do you have adapters for someone who already has 48v/56v up the tower ?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Fink
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 12:34 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] B11 copper v fiber

Yes it is powered via 802.3at PoE. You do not need Ethernet PHY operational
though once you've configured the SFP, it just accepts power through the
circuit at that point.

Unfortunately not everyone has gone to fiber yet so PoE is still needed for
some transitionally.

Jaime

On Oct 24, 2015, at 9:19 AM, Jeremy