If what you've done isn't working, then it isn't enough, not that it's too
much.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "TJ Trout" <t...@voltbb.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:04:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Site Grounding - what we are doing wrong?

Gino,

Try not grounding at all?

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 1:39 PM, George Skorup < geo...@cbcast.com > wrote:

I have no doubt it's the SS clamping that's blowing the fuse. If there was no
fuse, I bet the SS would continue clamping and start smoking if there's enough
current to supply it. I don't know if it helps save things, but I'm leaning
towards yes. Just getting all of the radios on the same DC bus seems to have
helped quite a bit as well.