With headlights?

From: Sorin Esanu
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 1:16 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Security cameras

It's something wrong with your setup, because I can read plates in the dark
without any issue.
We are not comparing apples with apples here. Hikvision is professional product
(like many others on the market). Ubnt is not. Can you install a 3rd party
PTZ/Speeddome camera on Ubnt system if needed? I am talking here about
_integrating_ it with the Ubnt software.