Sas

Jaime Solorza
On Nov 11, 2015 5:36 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jaime, if they sold Hilti underwear, you’d probably have a drawer full.
>
> Might be more likely to find a brand like Strong-Tie in a home store:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Udp1Xqp2Ns
>
> But actually I see Hilti chemical anchors on the Home Depot website as
> well.
>
>
> *From:* Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:11 PM
> *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Sandstone
>
> we used those on a tower located on small mountain....the hard part was
> lugging the generator and fuel for hammer drill. ....I believe Hilti sell
> those epoxy anchors...
>
> Jaime Solorza
> Wireless Systems Architect
> 915-861-1390
>
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Ken Hohhof <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I haven’t faced that problem, but I believe they make a non-pen mount for
>> Rohn 25G.  If the sandstone is flat and level, could you use a non-pen and
>> rather than (or in addition to) cinder blocks, fasten the corners to the
>> sandstone with masonry anchors?  If you don’t trust traditional anchors, I
>> know there are epoxy anchoring systems available for concrete.
>>
>> *From:* [email protected]
>> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:04 PM
>> *To:* [email protected]
>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Sandstone
>>
>> Dig a hole in the sandstone and cement in a base section.
>>
>> *From:* Randy Cosby <[email protected]>
>> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:51 PM
>> *To:* [email protected]
>> *Subject:* [AFMUG] Sandstone
>>
>>
>> Anyone have any experience or tips for putting up small (20’) Rown towers
>> on sandstone?
>>
>>
>>
>> Don’t? :)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to