From: Ryan Mano
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 6:40 PM
To: mailto:af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] pmp450

It registers 12 feet in front of the AP at 8x/1x…if I point at it 1 mile down
the road it will not link just says scanning

I only enable the  freq that the ap is using and unchecked all the rest…this is
what I meant by isolating

AP eval shows nothing at 1 mile mark but close up it shows

So from what you guys are saying the first 8x means what the sm is capable of
doing and the second number 1x is actual speed?

So if it registers at 1x…12feet in from the of ap then it would make sense that
it would not see anything if I try it at a mile

Guess I will have to pass traffic through it to see if it works from what you
guys are telling me

I know for a fact that the sector antenna works because I attached a pmp100 AP
to it and that registered without any issues…do you think me plugging a pmp100
into the sector antenna would cause this?