Yeah, you're talking at full saturation for each user though. If you
look at his graphs of user usage (and others), it comes in spikes. If
you design around a 1x16 split, you're ending up with ~155Mbps per
user at max saturation on standard 2.5Gbps pon. When you transition
that to NG-PON2, that's 625Mbps per user at max saturation (10Gbps
mode), or 2.5Gbps per user at max saturation (40Gbps mode).