> I would agree since most of their budget goes to abortion. Abortion is the
> law of the land period, that doesn't mean I want to pay for it.

This is not really a hot button of mine, but I don’t think the facts support
that statement.

Looking it up, 3% of Planned Parenthood services are abortion.  That is 3% of
services, not 3% of budget, but it’s pretty clear the statement “most of their
budget goes to abortion” is not even close to correct.

Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding of abortion, so supposedly you are not
paying for it.