FWIW on these IgniteNet 60GHz, the mounts are horrendous. We got a couple of
pairs and my installers are saying they’re worse than a nano bridge mount.. For
the stability one would need to keep these locked on during a breeze, we were
expecting a much heavier duty mount.

Chuck, another product idea for ya :)

-c