Texas has a track record of keeping African Americans and Mexican Americans
from voting and getting equal access to education.    They used all kinds
of tactics including taxes to do it.   I tried telling the students at
Tornillo High School to study what Chicano students did in California to
fight for better education.  We did same in El Paso....told them to
register and vote...Trump has gotten allot of Hispanics to go vote! Guess
he did something right....ha