Tooele AND Oquirrh?

Chuck McCown wrote:
Around here all you have to do is properly pronounce Tooele and Oquirrh. Can’t do it, can’t vote.
(At least I don’t live in Mantua...)
*From:* Sean Heskett <mailto:af...@zirkel.us>
*Sent:* Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:16 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Donald Trump Says He Might Block Money Transfers to Mexico - WSJ
Google search "Arizona voter suppression" http://bfy.tw/59O3
It just happened and it's for real folks. I can't believe there are Americans that are ok with making it harder to vote. In Colorado we went to an all mail in ballot. Guess what, voter participation is way up there are no long lines to go vote and the people get to elect who they want. Oh and there is also no reports of any fraud. Sure am glad I live in a state that has strong American values towards voting.
-Sean