I spoke with their CEO, and they refuse to do business with WISPs.  They
said that "they had been burned by a few of them".  I went to the top
looking for answers.  They still service businesses, and surely they "have
been burned by a few of them" as well.  He said that the failure rate was a
bit higher with WISPs than businesses in general so they swore them off
completely.  I offered to be a personal guarantor and my credit score is
around 840.  They still wouldn't do business with me.  After negotiating
with the CEO I got them to come to an agreement, $30K NRC up front.  There
is already a conduit to the hand hole in front of my building where their
fiber is.  Needless to say, we passed on the offer.  Syringa doesn't seem
to understand how business agreements work.  When they fail, there is
recourse available.  I wish they would change their policies and do
business with WISPs.  I'd be happy to open up my books to them and show
them how wildly successful we are.  They have three redundant paths out of
my valley and would be a great addition to our network.  They also have
fiber sitting ten feet from like three of our towers.  Too bad....