Was it Gabe Gomez that turned you down initially?
I am guessing they don’t like WISPS because they compete with their owners.

From: Jeremy
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 11:21 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Hotel Wifi

They tried to hand us off to CentraCom, who has agreements in place to resell
on their fiber network.  However, they weren't willing to do it at the same
price that we initially discussed with Syringa (before they found out that we
were a WISP).  They even offered the bandwidth to CentraCom at a lower rate
than what they offered it to us.  Apparently they felt that the risk was too
high doing business with a WISP so they would rather take less money from
someone else and let them do business with us.  Either way, a default on the
agreement would lead to a loss of that income for their business.  The entire
experience was a run-around waste of time.  I feel that they acted extremely
unprofessional.  Maybe we can approach them again when they change their
company policies.  Meanwhile, we will continue buying bandwidth from their
competitors.