Hi,

This doesn't really surprise me. I had gotten quotes from them for transport years ago, and they were always 25% higher than Centurylink for the exact same service.

At one point, we even purchased bandwidth from them, and it was a disaster. They were one of four providers we had at the time, and the problem was they would make BGP changes on their network on almost a daily basis, which would cause us issues with our other providers. We only kept their service for a year.

Travis