Walmarts around here have been cutting back on staff lately.  Self checkout, no
greeters.  I don’t mind self checkout at Home Depot, it’s a pain checking your
own groceries.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:31 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: applying to walmart

I walk at night... mostly around downtown ...it clears head...even though I
create a myth about my Tecate consumption I don't drink every day..  mostly
weekends... I started as a stockboy at Rhodes back in 74...it was kind of fun.
Nothing wrong with stacking it high watching them buy

On May 1, 2016 5:23 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>