How about pizza delivery?

----- Reply message -----
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: applying to walmart
Date: Sun, May 1, 2016 7:42 PM
With the nature of this wisp gig, I have to take on work with a bigger outfit
that can absorb a short staff. I used to cook at a bar 15 or so years ago, so I
was talking to this lady this weekend, but we came to an agreement id just come
in and learn her menu, and be available since they cant have me calling in at
the last minute cause some grain elevator got hit by lightning. A good example,
I was out from 10 to 230 last sunday night replacing a croaked CTM with a set
of syncinjectors, and since I was up there i cleaned up the spiderweb of
cables. my wisp boss liked that, but if i had been scheduled to cook in a
kitchen, they would have had to close their kitchen early without a cleanup,
not really fair to that small business either. I dont show up at walmart, they
just stock the next day. I watch those fuckers stock shelves though, they
irritate the hell out of me, I watch them push product back to make room for
new, and they dont face it. Probably best I got too irritated by the
application because id end up smacking some 19 year old across the face with a
brisket