UBNT AC with RFelement horn antennas or with the 3x30 degree UBNT sector.

Firmware is stable enough now. Outperforms ePMP for sure.

Dont believe these „you will not get 256QAM“ prayers from people selling

64QAM Equipment.

Von: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] Im Auftrag von CBB - Jay Fuller
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016 22:32
An: af@afmug.com
Betreff: Re: [AFMUG] PMP450 vs. ePMP

We are looking at an environment of about 3/4ths of a mile, high concentration,
line of sight.

Hoping to do at least 60 down - prefer 100 + down and at least 4 - prefer 40-60
up.

Had considered EPMP.  Had also considered ubnt ac.  Seriously considering
mimosa.

Which product will do the best with the most subs?