I have moved from pmp100 to 450 on 2.4ghz. Didn't do a cluster though. Went
from a 2.4FSK on a 12db Omni to a two 450 sectors from KP 120 beam width
(think 14db) . Was able to hook up every single customer I has on the FSK
to the 450 and some were near-LOS. The 450 in 2.4ghz actually has
impressively decent nLOS. I think its a lot better than the 3.65 for NLOS.
( I have used all the 450 frequency bands except 900)

If you thinking about going 450 in 2.4 and you already have FSK up on 2.4
and nothing abmormal with your noise floor then do it. You'll love it. The
450 is actually better because you can run 10-mhz channels to get around
some of the noise in 2.4 vs the FSK which was stuck at 20mhz