From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 9:32 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] If it was you...

I would recommend 11GHz for ptp...I would test the Cambium and Ubiquiti 900
since antennas are in place...but I am thinking of LTE MuMimo solutions as
well..  with all the tanks they have I would reduce long links to closest
one...right now most shoot to one tank....the original 1993 design is obsolete