Von: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] Im Auftrag von Rob Genovesi
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016 01:32
An: af@afmug.com
Betreff: Re: [AFMUG] Convert Andrew Dragonwave dishes to N

>From Gary-UBNT:

"We are working on data sheets right now so hopefully you will get more
questions answered shortly.  The reason for N connectors relates to demand for
higher mechanical robustness and the ability for the connectors to be
weather-proof as a stand alone connector (fully weatherproof gaskets and the
ability to accept larger diameter jumpers readily).  The N connectors we use
are rated to 18+ GHz."

An active thread on the UBNT forums right now, more available here:
http://community.ubnt.com/t5/airFiber/Some-AF11X-details/td-p/1512145

-Rob