Wouldn't it be easier to just deliver mail to the server?

You could set the mail server to relay from those subnets, that might be
easier.

I don't think the output chain is relevant at all to what you want as the
Mikrotik isn't relaying the messages.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343