Gmail just feeds the search engine.. Actual revenue from gmail... not so much...

On 08/11/2016 03:47 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Google Apps is great but doesn't generate much money.  Now Gmail kind of
does but it's mostly the ad revenue (their premier product).

They've done decent things otherwise but I have a hard time respecting a
company that just uses tons of money to build a network with the
intention of destroying other companies business.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Aug 11, 2016 6:32 PM, "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com