A relative has a huge (500K+ people) following on Instagram.. She has seen a huge fall off of people as they are no longer the place to be seen...

On 08/12/2016 09:41 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Impossible.  Next he’ll be telling us Sears, KMart, Blockbuster, Radio
Shack and Circuit City are going to die off.  Or that Verizon will buy
AOL and Yahoo.  Now pardon me while I drive to the mall and shop at
Monkey Wards.
*From:* Josh Luthman <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
*Sent:* Friday, August 12, 2016 11:20 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Google fiber going microwave?
Instagram is about to die off?
 >Alexa rankIncrease 19 (July 2016)
 >Ranked 16th in the US
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/instagram.com
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net
<mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:

    No need for Snapchat. It'll die off like Instagram and Tumblr are
    about to do.

    Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
    Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>