H would probably mean “High” power?  What does the VH mean?  Or what is the
significance to the “v”.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 10:06 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] netonix work with PTP820S?

Also 24VH but that's kind of going away.  The H actually means 4 pair power and
I think people would assume the extra amps doesn't change the pinout.

The interface has lots of warnings added in after real life problems.  It's
obviously created by a WISP guy.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343