From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:58:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AF11

One thing this group needs to understand is that if you don't interact directly
with the UBNT on their forum (and draw up votes via popular opinion), they're
likely to not give a fuck.
They have a very large traffic volume on there, larger than any other
manufacturer of WISP type equipment.
Overwhelming group opinion CAN and HAS swayed them.
If you don't care to participate, they don't care about your opinion -
especially if you're not planning on buy several thousand or tens of thousands
of units.