There is some nutty madness going on on a large portion of our 320 network,
it has hit multiple sites at once.
I know much of its self induced due to too many marginal installs on very
limited access points

good CINR to SMs, even matrix B I cant even get into to manage.

uplink MCS for the most part looks good until i get into the frame
utilization, tons of 16qam 1/2 and 100% usage with only 6-12 mbps throughput

I have been shifting frequencies across the network because it presented
like interference, and a change on one AP results in required cascade
changes across the 3ghz network since 320 sync doesnt actually work.

APs are basically default layer 2, no profiles changed, 7mhz channels
mostly ABCD 90s and some split APs. sub counts range from 10 to 35

I migrated a distant part of the network to 10mhz channels and am not
seeing this issue, but subscriber counts are low

Im at my wits end on this nonsense and am about to just put every AP on the
network in SA mode to get a visual on what my spectrum looks like

we did turn up a 450 facing southwest ten miles south of another 320 AP
thats facing south, it blinded the SMs to the 320 on a near channel even
though they were only in the back lobe, but this is far from the others

any advice from you other guys stuck with wimax would be appreciated