Hey, wait for me!

On 10/6/2016 10:39 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
my bad, 645 down equipment, about a third of that is monitored routers. but even this number still makes me want to go there

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    You have 600 customers on 320 WiMAX?  That would make a person
    look forward to dying and going to the bad place.

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *That One Guy /sarcasm
    *Sent:* Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:54 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] *&%$ 320

    good night to bring down 600 customers on purpose, ive never done
    that before

    i know the water company called me yesterday about their system on
    917.5 mhz croaking out on them, dont know what killed 900mhz, i
    ficgured it was com ed pushing out fram eureka or wherever. if
    they start puttin up wimax, i shooting every comed guy i see in
    the cock with a pellet gun

    On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Jaime Solorza