Well, we'll know in about 4 years (or less) about how well, or not this all works.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 11/10/2016 3:35 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
yeah, that should tell you something about the economy over the last 8 years, who benefited?

I get a kick out of all these financial "experts" saying trumps agenda will cause a percentage loss, blah blah blah blah. If they are experts other than just having been present, and know finance to the degree theyre given faith, wouldnt it be safe to say that they would have fixed the economic woes by now? more of the same, because its the same and focused on continuing down a path where the wealth gap grows by 10% in 5 years is the true example of the definition of insanity.

Those experts, like doctors of the 1500s, are only experts because they have the bag, theyre really just snake oil salesman. Id prefer to go with a guy who turned 1 million into 10 billion, or even six, and has employed tens of thousands of people over some guys with MBAs who have yet to solve anything.

If he benefits, who gives a shit? As it is the "elite" benefit, status quo, if the rest have an opportunity at a taste, let them have it, if it turns out trump only benefits trump, then whats different then from last week?