It's not a zero sum game.

Also, those same 20% pay close to 90% of the federal income tax burden - even though by definition they earn only 20% of the nation's paychecks.

On 11/10/2016 5:26 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Except the top 0.1% are who he's used to dealing with, and they have the
most wealth.

As of 2012, 400 families in America have over half the nation's wealth.
If you look at the top 20% of earners, that's over 80% of the entire
country's wealth. This is almost 5 year old data, projections show that
in 2018, the top 20% will have over 90% of the country's wealth.

On Nov 10, 2016 5:13 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm"