From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Englhardt
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Logistics

We got 1,000,0000 refugees within 12 month. As you know germany is a lot
smaller than US...  A refugee is not neccesary there to stay forever. You help
him to stay alive and as his country comes back to "normal" you ask him to go
back.
You should look at the situation of these people and consider yourself and your
family in this situation.

Best would be to help neighbor countries to be able to help, so people do not
need to travel this far (and it is a lot cheaper to help). In fact there are a
lot of syrian in neighbor countries which need help themselfes.

But sorry your president will bomb someone to hell and build walls (remember we
are happy our wall was teared down not so long ago). Did not hear "humanity"
out of his mouth. But yes. America first. Very selfish. We had the same
discussions with England. They do not like refugees, too. They dont like to be
in Europe. They want to stay on their own.
Is this where we all are heading to. Selfish countries which do not like the
others and let them alone?