I dont understand it, we built a boatload of ebola camps in africa that are
unused, why not stage the refugees there while theyre vetted. 99 percent of
them are good folks, they need to get out of the warzone. Men of fighting
age should be the lowest priority for resettlement since theyre choosing
not to defend their country, you cant really blame them since they dont
have the resources to do so though.

germany had a wall that isolated its citizens from one another, quite a
difference between that and a border wall.