I just hooked up the power injector to a 50 volt supply with the polarity shown
on the power connector.  Didn’t realize there were jumpers inside.  The 450i
started receiving sync about 15 minutes later.  I had about 260 feet of cable
total.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 8:06 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gigabit power injector + sync

Well... I think that explains my problem. I'll have to check, but I on the
sites where I'm having problems, I'm powering airfibers with the same
injectors, and I think I just set the polarity the same on all the ports to
simplify things...

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 12:56 AM, Forrest Christian (List Account)