Just logged into the AP tonight and still not receiving sync over power.
Here are the details of my setup:

AP firmware: 14.2.1
cable lengh from Syncpipe to Sync Injector: 8 feet
cable lengh from Powerinjector to AP: 15 feet
Syncpipe Deluxe is Revision H or H1
Powerinjector is daisy chained from a Syncinjector that is receiving timing
pulse (Have a 3.65ghz 450AP that is receiving sync over power from this
injector)

I don't have any Site Monitor or Base Units to verify if the sync is turned
on at the injector but I just received the injector last week brand new. I
do have a Sync Box for Aux port I could throw on this AP and see if I can
get sync working that way. If I really feel like it I could set the
injector up for 24v power, switch polarity on pins and verify that a
regular 450 AP can recive sync from this injector. But I am guessing this
may be an issue related to 450i