I think it's probably the innator... Those are powerful; Doofenshmirtz is a genius. I'm glad I don't live in the tri-state area!

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband