If Ubiquiti made cars:

“Our cars will fly.  SOON.  Try the latest beta firmware.”

If Cambium made cars:

“You need the flight license key.”

If liberals made cars:

“Only the top 1% have flying cars.”

If the alt-right made cars:

“Your car can’t fly because you belong to the reality-based community.”

If Donald Trump made cars:

“We will have the best flying cars.”

If Elon Musk made cars (which he does):

“I think the first flying cars are going to be really very dangerous.  The risk
of fatality will be high, there’s just no way around it.”

If Larry Page made cars … they would fly.

http://www.vox.com/new-money/2016/12/30/14105960/flying-car-future-explained