They’re really really good at it.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT: Politics] Can we?

Witnesses? One? That many hit jobs would have a leak. Somewhere. None exist.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/22/2017 2:44 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:

  Fact Bill, they are dead and they all had harmed or could have harmed Bill or
Hillary.
  Just go through the list one by one.  Some of it related to Waco.  Many
related to Whitewater or Monica.
  Remember Vince Foster?

  One or three could be a coincidence.  10 perhaps just a series of unfortunate
and unrelated events, but 63 of them?  Just happenstance?