Vince Foster...isn't he the guy who committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head three times?

On 1/22/2017 4:44 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Fact Bill, they are dead and they all had harmed or could have harmed
Bill or Hillary.
Just go through the list one by one.  Some of it related to Waco.  Many
related to Whitewater or Monica.
Remember Vince Foster?
One or three could be a coincidence.  10 perhaps just a series of
unfortunate and unrelated events, but 63 of them?  Just happenstance?
*From:* Bill Prince
*Sent:* Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:38 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] [OT: Politics] Can we?

Give.     Me. A.     Break.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/22/2017 2:34 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
One thing is for certain, absolute inarguable fact, these 63 people
are as dead as you can get and all of them either spilled the beans on
the Clintons or had information that could harm the Clintons.
So, if you want to talk ethics and morals of Trump, I have not yet
heard of anyone he had whacked.  Maybe he is just better at doing it.

 1. Susan Coleman:
 2. Larry Guerrin:
 3. Kevin Ives
 4. Don Henry: