I think any rational person who has followed the news about the refugee
situation in Europe would have figured out exactly what he meant. A 70%
increase in rapes in the last couple years in Sweden is a pretty good
indication that there is a problem there. If any city, let alone our whole
country, had seen this much of an increase, you know you'd be hearing about
it. Swedish authorities took a lot of heat for covering up the number of
assaults recently at the Stockholm Music Festival, but I don't think to
many news outlets over here even reported it.