Does require tweaking from default timers to make it not ungodly slow
though.

On Apr 2, 2017 1:23 PM, "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

I, for one, knew exactly what you meant on the first post...

But yes, there is a second purpose to that functionality (at least with the
newer airfiber firmware), which is to drop the link when the capacity goes
too low... which does still work with a switch in the line. If we're just
talking about dropping the ethernet when the link goes completely down,
that feature is absolutely useless with a switch in the picture... if the
wireless link goes down, the hello packets are going to go away just as
fast as if the ethernet is down.