From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 9:04 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] installer hire / training process.

Am soldier, no longer enlisted.

No one is dying by not having internet, but they could die in a ladder accident
or cordless drill accident or by sliding on ice and bashing their head by
trying to rush on the job site.

Once you get shot at and blown up a few times in a third world shit hole, it
really puts things into perspective.

Your install numbers are not worth a life. If they are, well, that's your call
and you get to live with that for better or worse.

- Josh