we had the existing 2 in the hospital, the first one had a heart murmur
because the doctor in all hi knowledge decided to induce a month early,
little runt guy my son was, but his hole in his heart closed up and he
outgrew his runtness. the second one had an OB who was a man hating
believer in bedrest and refused to let my paramedic sister get her stork
pin.
The old lady wants to do it at home. My only issues with it are the mess,
the minimal risk of complication, and primarily the paperwork the hospital
handles, I don't know how that works, do I just take the fresh spawn up to
the police station and get a sticker like a bicycle registration or what?
If I mess up the paperwork does my kid become an illegal immigrant?