i.e. AT&T blocking port 25? I can't think of a more asinine thing to do to customers that might have a clue...

On 6/23/17 5:53 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Agreed.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net <mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:

    I don't think blocking VPNs or SSL would be reasonable network
    management. I don't think outright blocking any legal content would
    be considered reasonable.

    Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
    Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>