you go right ahead and do DPI / deprioritize all TLS type traffic, that is
something I would highly encourage any of my competitors to do... Since a
huge % of web traffic is https now, netflix is https/tls1.2, youtube is
https/tls1.2, etc, all you would accomplish is hurting everyone's
throughput for all of the most common websites and applications.